Firewood Storage Sheds
With the rising cost of fuel, many of us have switched to wood burning stoves to heat our homes. A firewood shed is a practical storage solution for your seasoned wood. It provides protection from our harsh New England winters. Contact us today for a no obligation quote.
- 1"x8" pressure treated siding
- 4"x4" pressure treated post & beams
- 2"x6" pressure treated wood floor joists covered with 1"x8" pressure treated boards
- Cement leveling blocks
- Galvanized fasteners for weather resistance
- 30 year architectural roof shingles (available in a choice of colors)
- 1/2" pressure treated plywood for roof
- Exterior may be painted or stained
- Cedar siding and other sizes available upon request
Prices shown are valid until December 31, 2016. Prices may be subject to change without notice.
|4' x 8'||$800.00||holds 1 cord (approx.)|
|6' x 8'||$1,200.00||holds 1 1/2 cord (approx.)|
|6' x 10'||$1,600.00||holds 2 cord (approx.)|
Click on any picture below to see a close-up view.
Photos show 4' x 8' firewood storage shed. Last photo shows (2) - 6' x 10' firewood storage sheds.