There are a number of designs and styles for sheds so why not customize a shed that is just right for you? Every customer has their own vision when it comes to storage sheds and your options are only limited by your imagination. Whether you are looking for a basic storage shed, workshop or even a pool house, we have you covered. Our experienced staff will assist and answer any questions you have about your new project ensuring a hassle free experience.
Custom Shed Design:
When determining a size and style for your custom shed there are several questions to think about:
1. How do I plan on using my shed?
- Storage Shed
- Pool House/Cabana
- Art Studio
2. What do I plan on storing inside?
3. How much space do I have where I want to place the shed?
4. What size shed do I need?
5. What type of siding?
- T1-11 Wood Siding
- Tongue and Groove Pine Siding
- Cedar Shake Siding
- Vinyl Siding
- Vinyl Shake Siding
6. How many doors and windows?
7. What type of foundation will I need?
8. What are the shed permit & zoning restrictions?
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: Customers decide their own floor plan where they would like to place doors/windows on the shed. An East Coast Shed representative will be able to assist/guide you in deciding which floor plan will be the best fit for you.
Click on any picture below to see a close-up view at the bottom of the page of what we have constructed for customers.